Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, August 27, 2010

Kindess...

Someone sent me a message on my Etsy site this morning.  It was so kind that I wanted to share it here on my blog.  I am constantly amazed and touched by the wonderful people I am meeting through this creative world.  I'm feeling blessed right now-Thank you new friend.
She wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that I have continued to watch your shoppe since you started. I actually did contact you in the beginning. I am pleased to say it looks like my predictions were right on and you are doing very well. I am so pleased for you. I have really enjoyed watching your style and palette evolve through the short time your Etsy shoppe has been open. So....Congratulations and keep up the beautiful work! I hope you are enjoying your new phase of life. I am sure enjoying watching your skills continue to get just more delicious all the time. Will continue to watch you grow, and hope you continue your artistic ride with joy.

Best of luck,
A virtual friend,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly! Wow! That is so very sweet! What a wonderful surprise for you! I have begun my own creative journey and already I am amazed at the wonderful people I have met out her in cyberspace! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete