Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, August 27, 2010

Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine Sept/Oct 2010

Today has been a really rewarding art filled day!  I just opened my mail and found this magazine sent to me from Interweave.  I had sent this piece in months ago for their calender contest.  It made it to the finalists but didn't make it into the calender, so I just thought that was the end of it-but surprise!  It got its little spot in this magazine!   I'm so excited!  So much fun to see!  My little "LOVE FOREVER" is on page 70.....

5 comments:

  1. Kelly that is exciting. Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! Woo hooo!!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew it!!! I knew it was you!! I received my digital copy of CPS magazine last week, love your work! Congrats

    ReplyDelete