Saturday, January 16, 2010
I got an award! Awards are so fun to receive! Thank you sweet Darla of Artistic Accents by Darla ! If you don't know Darlas work, you need to take a look. Her work will make you smile with its happy colors and whimsical characters. Happy birthday to your sweet doggy too!
I need to list ten things that make me all warm and fuzzy...and then gift it to 3 other blogs that will do the same.
Here are the 10 things that make me happy...all warm and fuzzy:
1. My little dog Cooper. He always makes me happy!
3. It has always made me happy to watch my kids eat-sort of strange, but there is a comfort about it for me.
4. Painting and creating
5. Naps-I love naps!
6. Finding the perfect gift for someone makes me very happy
7. My cup of coffee in the morning, sometimes I even think about it the night before! hahaha
8. Watching my two kids grow up to be these incredible, caring, wonderful people- ages 19 & 17
9. Shopping with my daughter-we have fun together.
10. When my kids share a "secret" with me. I feel honored when they confide in me-like I did something right!
Well there are my 10 warm and fuzzies (in no particular order) Now I need to pass this award on to 3 other bloggers that I admire.
1. Goes to Brenda at Magic Garden. Her dolls are just so beautiful and charming!
2. Goes to Loreleis at Inside the Studio. Her jewelery is so cool and different!
3. Goes to Audrey at The Magic, Miracles and Joy of an Artist. She just posted the most lovely bird pics on one of her latest posts-Really pretty!