Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A good day....

Today was a very good day-even with an ugly, gray sky....Lunch with an Angel, a scrumptous Red Velvet Cupcake, a sweet phone conversation, and look what came in the mail!!!!

This long awaited book from the most spectacular artist....Flora Bowley!  BRAVE INTUITIVE PAINTING.  I am so excited to sink my teeth into this book of inpiration, teqnique, color, magic, eye candy galore!!!!  I was lucky enough to take Floras class in October 2011 and it was the best painting class I have ever taken!  It was so much more than just a painting class-it was a whole new way to look at art and the feeling behind the paint....well, enough typing, I gotta go dig in!

7 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to hear that you had a GOOD day today! I know you've been having some not so good ones. Little by little...:)
    Have fun with that book! It looks amazing!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am eagerly waiting for my copy to arrive. You are so blessed to have taken her class...how great! Enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get my hands on my copy. :) I am going to dig in too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day at a time Kelly. I will look out for the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am awaiting my copy of this book, I hope it will be here today. I just read your post of a couple of days ago. Be gentle with yourself. We live in a society that does not honour the process of grieving, you were together for twenty-three years and it is the end of the dream for your life - it will take time. The good days will come more often and bad days fewer. Be kind and compassionate with yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got my copy on Friday and am afraid to open it for fear nothing else will get done. So envious you got to take a class with her...i bet the creativity just oozed out of that space. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to get my copy of the book and take it out to my craft room from http://roomstogrowusa.web12.hubspot.com/hobbyrooom/, and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete