Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life....

All signs point in the same direction, but that doesnt make it any easier.  Change is so hard sometimes...this time it is wearing me out.  I keep moving forward, but almost like a robot now...I know the peace will come someday, and when it does I will hold on tight, with both hands, and never let it go.

For now I will think positive...I will put the pain behind me as much as possible.  I will be strong for myself and for my hope and faith in the future.

Life is an adventure...right???  A crazy, difficult, painful, wonderful, amazing adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Helen Keller said Kelly ," Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!"
    Enjoy the little things, change waht you want to and let what you can't change shift and move from your universe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is an adventure full of wonderful possibilities:O) Sending peace and hugs to you dear friend:O)

    ReplyDelete