Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Weekend in Eugene...

Ron and I had a fun weekend in Eugene.  Saw Jacob for a bit on Saturday-I gave him a quick haircut, then we took him to breakfast on Sunday.  Ron and I stopped by the gallery (Imagine Gallery), where some of my work is hanging.  She had it all up on one of the main walls and it looked so cool all together.  I just get so excited to see it there-I feel like a kid!  I hope that feeling never fades away.  It just fills me with such hope and inspiration to make more and grow, grow, grow!

4 comments:

  1. What a great weekend ~ spending some time with Jacob and seeing your art hanging in the gallery. Hard to beat. I can't imagine how exciting it must be to have your art in a gallery, Kelly. My dream. I need to get busy!!!! LOL
    Great photos. You all look so happy!
    ♥ audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gf.. look at you.. such great pics... woohoo! U are going places! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome gallery! You should be so proud, your work looks amazing!! Love the pic of you hugging Jacob too! You're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kelly! I saw your artwork at Imagine Gallery in September and fell in love with it. My handsome guy bought me the geisha (Remembering) for my birthday that same month! Love the blog too....keep inspiring us. Shade

    ReplyDelete