Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

More Brave Girl memories...

Someone asked us the question-"What were your top 5 memorable moments at BGC?"  This was my answer...

Here are some of mine-in no particular order
1. Tharice's story really got me. It told me that God is in control, no matter what we may think.
2. The giggle fits that Patrice and I shared two nights in a row. My stomach is still sore. I love you Patrice.
3. Watching our sweet Jamie jump into the lake with the girls-It felt so symbolic to me. I love you Jamie-you are stronger than you know ♥
4. Getting off the bus and walking through all the twinkle lights and recieving all the love and hugs-All defenses were down before we could even enter the house. It was magical.
5. Every meal time, watching the women sing and put the food out-everything felt so very symbolic to me-it was like a very lovely, simplified version of life, where love took over every detail. I'm feeling so blessed ♥





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful time you must of had....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love each and every one of your heart held memories...and... i love you!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  3. my gosh, this sounds so amazing! what a wonderful opportunity! i cannot wait to hear more of all of your stories and see more photos! i so wish to attend with you all one of these times!

    xo, juliette

    ReplyDelete