Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Giving me the Heeby Jeebies!

Okay...so my goal for this rainy Saturday is to CLEAN UP my studio.  My husband came in last night and saw my work table and was shocked "Oh my God!  You can't even see the table!  There's no place to work!"....It is pretty bad right now, and somehow I just push things aside and keep working-hahaha
But it is sort of giving me the heeby jeebies, so today I dive in and get it pretty again!  Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. Wow....looking forward to seeing the 'after' photos. :) It's easy to get messy while arting, though, so I completely understand how it gets to this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it baby!!!!!

    get er done!

    my table doesn't look much better!!! you are NOT ALONE!!!
    oooxxx
    k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe, mine looks like a total wreck all the time!

    Love and miss you beautiful!
    Julianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My table looks like this 90% of the time. I claim its creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in good company! It took me an hour to clear mine off the other night. Now on to the floor beside my chair, the other chair, the shelves, the.... yea.. you get the picture!

    Stay cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun today.. makeit fun.. and take pics afterwards.. i can't wait to see... you can do it... LOVE YOUR STUDIO... MESS AND ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find great comfort in these photos.:>) I had mine all cleaned up and so great and just this morning it has stated back to the mess, yet I am loving my indecisions and decision and having a great time. One never knows where they will find comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. After I clean mine up I always get this funny feeling like I can breath again and then I get to look forward to another round of creating that will bring it right back around in a circle. But it sure is a fun circle!

    ReplyDelete