Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Shopping at My Hydrangea Home!

About a week ago I was the lucky winner of a $50 gift certificate to this beautiful shop.  I just finished my shopping and will show you all the lovely things I chose when they arrive-oh so fun!  If you havent been to the My Hydrangea Home Boutique, you really should take a peek-everything there is so lovely.  Some very pretty things to help decorate your home.   Thank you so much Dawn!  I had such fun shopping this morning!  xoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Oooh you lucky thing, can't wait to see what you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh for you! They do have such lovely things!
    I am happy for you
    xocarol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lucky you:-)
    I'll jump over and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete