Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Saturday, December 26, 2009

December 26th...

Is it horrible that I am sooo glad Christmas Season is over?  But I am.  I'm not a big Christmas person.  I love the idea of celebrating the birth of Jesus, but to me it feels like Christmas Season is so over done and commercialized and there is way too much pressure.  It makes me uncomfortable.  I think I am always happier when it is over.  Plus to me there is always a lonely feeling in the air at this time.  I'm not trying to sound so down...I think I just like it when life feels more simple.  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think this must be the year that everyone feels like that. My husband and spent the day by ourselves and it was wonderful, I knit and read and watched movies, it was a much needed rest.
    I have being learning from the blogs in Europe that things need to be simplified and I agree.... I am going to cutback even more next year.
    Hope you had fun with the family and had a bit of rest!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Kelly, you are such a caring person and the pressure of Christmas can be so overwhelming.

    You get your much needed time of peace and relaxing!
    Your worth it!

    Hugs!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely agree! Hubby and I have had to best Christmases for the past 5 years...just the two of us, no pressure, no malls, no shopping. Just good food and good company. Very little decorating. Just about us and love and rest. I watch everyone go into credit card debt and run themselves ragged and I just don't get it. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend love!
    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are not being down darling, you are just being real.

    Oh Kelly, I received a treasure chest and there was treasure in it.

    Oh Kelly, I love my pictures and can't wait to frame them. Thank you so much.

    I love you.

    Renee xoxox

    ReplyDelete