Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

QUIET OF THE MORNING

Ahhhhhhh...I love getting up in the quiet of the morning, before the kids are awake, and after Ron has gone to work. I love the peacefulness (well, the peacefulness when Cooper isn't telling me it's time to give him a treat!). I love the slowness and silence of time and the soft chirpings of birds waking up and starting their day. I'm sitting here now, just cherishing it all, because I know it is so temporary...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelly! Lovely post! I enjoy all those moments of peace too. Everything is so refreshed. Thanks so much for your sweet visit!

    Creative Blessings,
    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite time of day Kelly.

    Thank you for your kind words.

    Love Renee xoxo

    ReplyDelete