Hello

WELCOME TO MY CRAZY, WONDERFUL, LOVELY, ART FILLED WORLD! I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR VISIT!!! Love, Kelly

Friday, June 19, 2009

Esther



I just spoke with Esther...she is my husbands grandmother and she is about to die any day.  She is a lovely woman that I love very much.  Talking to her is easy for me...I don't feel like we are saying goodbye.  I've asked her to try to communicate with me from heaven and she said that she will try her best.  She and I have a certain connection, and I will miss the fact that she isn't on this earth anymore, but I will be so happy to know that she is with her true love and is healthy and happy and home.  I know I will see her again, and will "feel" her when she sends me love from above.  She is beautiful.  

3 comments:

  1. Yes, she did, just about a week after that post. She really was ready to go and so I was happy for her.

    ReplyDelete